Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The outside was not that interesting...

But the inside is something to make you jump up and down!!! Most of the exterior work is wrapping up for now. With the work moving indoors, the insulation and drywall starting, anchor photos are just not that interesting.....

Anchor Photo 2:


But I must say, driving up to the house, I, again, missed one large feature that has been there since pretty  much the start of the project....


Can you see it?

Let me get closer.....


The sauna has been moved down to the bottom of the hill, and has been placed on it's new place at the bottom of the hill. Given some time (and the filling of the wide gap in the land where the pipes are (and hornets have taken up home), we will be able to use it! We could theoretically use it right now, but we're trying to do it right and have it fully taken care of before we start to use it. Jack is still going to put some posts into the ground to make sure the sauna never shifts... then maybe we can fill the hole and get ready for some SUPER SAUNA ACTION!!!!


There are less things in our basement.....

You wanna see why?



YUP! I'm ready for a soak! The tubs are in the bathrooms... in fact, if you look closely, I can take a bath on either side! Insulation needs to go on the bottoms yet, but no worries they are on it!

Let's take a look at the insides from those inside anchor spots:

Front Door:



Porch Door:


My desk wall (main floor):



The basement Door:


And of course, for fun, here is the 'guest/kid' room:


I expect things to become more fun as the week progresses... I am just holding myself back, otherwise I would drive down there later today to see my living room, which is most likely complete now! We went at 11am, so this should be ... AMAZING!

Cheers from Fort!

No comments:

Post a Comment