Saturday, September 8, 2012

So, what's up... did it stop?

I keep asking myself.... so, what's up, did the progress stop? Did time magically freeze? Are we stuck in the twilight zone where nothing changes for a month?

No.... no things are happening, but slowly.

I could have posted a million pictures of the one wall that was done per day... or the small amount of drywall dust which lined the floor, but that would have been pointless. Instead, I decided to wait for something interesting to happen... so I waited, and waited.... and waited...


Things on the outside look the same... little has changed except the placement of the garbage can.... but wait...


There is more dirt! AWESOME SAUCE. That means that the septic lines and other cables will be buried under more than just sand. GREAT! Now we can mow a lawn! I can't wait to landscape next year!






Walking into the basement there were some pails of primer... SQUEE~





And upstairs in the living room was some white ceiling paint....


Nothing doing in the living room yet though. As you can see, there still needs some more mudding.


But head into the hallway....


And THE BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS ARE PRIMED! Awesomesauce!

So at least we are a little closer to getting the painting complete. Brad, our mudder/painter said there was at least 3 weeks of work left on the main floor... one week passed since then, so two to go. Oh! I can't wait until the floor goes in!

And, to finish:


Peter came down (YAY) and him and Josh did all that work last week. One of the things I had no time to post was the garbage bin the guys made. It was awesome! He used old 'TbayTel' signs (metal) and some wood and POOF, they winged this! I'm impressed! It is very deep! I think we'll need to put garbage bins inside so I can reach the bottom :)

I'm so proud of Josh for all the work he's done. It's an awesome thing his dad and he were able to work together! So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment