Saturday, July 7, 2012

A lovely sunny day on my deck.

I say "My deck!", and I mean it. Josh will not own it! I will have a barbeque on it, and my porch furniture will be on it... AH! AWESOME! Anyway, Roof's up!

Anchor Photo 1:


Anchor Photo 2:


My mother-in-law thinks the roof is Purple too... my father-in-law says WINE color is probably more accurate. I am happy either way.

We had a lovely day sitting on the deck and swimming! The weather couldn't have been better! Warm, slightly breezy, sunny through-and-through!


The house has had a lot of progress going on. Let's take a look at the insides:



We now have the mud-room right off of the entry-way (roadside). This divides the house main-floor finally, and gives me a better idea of how big my kitchen is... sadly, I didn't take photos of the kitchen though. Lovely high ceilings!


And look! We have stairs in our house! I am protected!


We went through the house looking at everything in it's current stage, close to ready for windows (next week). This amused me... I know they are just chairs, but we didn't put them there. It looks like the chairs from our sauna (stored for when we visit) have been relocated and placed on the deck. I hope that our workers enjoy them! They've been doing such an amazing job! I can't speak well enough of their work! Still, it was so cute to see the chairs out!


And, the view, again! It almost looks like a painting! I am so blessed!

So now we wait until Thursday or so for the windows to go up. The team is going to be busy on another project this week, and are planning on installing the windows later on in the week. Next weekend, after my kid's baking camp is done, my Dad is coming up for rough-in wiring. I am excited for him to visit and enjoy the magical view!

HUGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment