Wednesday, July 18, 2012

This party Hit the Road!!!

This week, Dad and Mom came down to wire the house... except Mom and I were occupied this week with some strange doings. The house keeps trucking along, and with the wiring almost done, things are starting to move into the house.They guys put up some siding today so we had placements for the electrical fixtures, but mostly, it was because they were bored right?!

No really, what do you think of our Wine colored roof and our green siding?

Anchor Photo 1:


Anchor Photo 2:


Even though Mom and I decided to take a road trip, first to Virginia MN, then happened to continue to Duluth... how did we get there... completely unplanned, everyone has been pitching in to wire the house.


 John came down for two days to start the wiring... Look at John's arm-pit, he's got a rainbow on him. HAHAHA!


Dad of course is doing the most. 



Then there is Josh, who is doing a fabulous job of learning new skills. He is doing great!


Then there is Mom... who has been working hard, cleaning, and wiring too! I didn't know she could work that hard!




And then there's me. Yes, I have taken all the photos, but there are only so many hammers and ladders, and I drove all the way to Duluth and back in a day with Mom after a massive shopping trip.... and did I mention I was tired.


But I did do some work after my Nap!



So, on we truck. We've done a lot of work. Below is our bedroom/living room plugs. 
ONE WALL's WORTH!


And of course, my Kitchen is coming along nicely!


AND, in the basement is a mass of wires. The picture may not be good, but you can certainly see the mess going into the utility room. What a mess!


Onward to the final stages of wiring. We have another day's work, about that anyway, and then we will be all done. What an awesome week this has been!


No comments:

Post a Comment