Sunday, July 15, 2012

OH!!! THE POWER!!!!

Good day!

Electrical started yesterday, and windows are now up! I had a super fun day swimming with mom and reading books. We also met with our lovely neighbors and sat in their screened-in porch to chat away the afternoon. Mom also got a look at how screened-in porches work because she didn't quit understand.

Anchor Photo 1: Mom's on the porch when we arrive....


Anchor Photo 2:


It was awesome to see the windows! I was shocked at how fast they went up, and how beautiful they look. The doors are up too!


Looking from the inside....


Dad's wiring plan. It's amazing that he can understand all of this. Dad and John (a friend of ours who is also an electrician) set about putting up the electrical boxes and getting things ready.


And of course, I'm useless. My job for the time being is to take photos of everything. It is a good job for me, because I am the one blogging about it all.


So, today we're going to continue to work on the house, and we'll probably not update until Monday. Until then, I'm going swimming!

Glub Glub!

No comments:

Post a Comment