Saturday, June 16, 2012

Getting Perspective

ATTENTION FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Want to get updates as they happen? Subscribe on the Right --> This will give you email updates when I post a new post!

Today's visit was actually yesterday's visit. Josh and I went out to the property because I could not wait until today to see the progress, and on Monday it will change again... but I forgot to bring the camera! RATS! So, out again today to get updated photos and to bring a new trailer (I will take photos of that on Tuesday).

So, Anchor photo: Here is the house from the rock as you enter onto the property.


Next, a look at the front. We have a ton of inside photos of everything from the interior pipes to small cracks in the wood. I am attempting to capture everything, but these are the few for fun viewing.

Now, from the front... ME! Sitting in the front window opening.



Inside, you can see the window placement and how it will look when it is together. I love those windows! HUGE!


The basement plumbing, some of it anyway....


And here is a view coming up from the lake side. I think this photo turned out nicely.



We have a lot of work to do yet, sill no concrete on the floors. Apparently, the roof trusses are going up this week sometime, and I am hoping to see interior walls before long to get a better idea of the view. Still, this puts the project into perspective, and was super exciting as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment