Thursday, June 28, 2012

More than a House update!

This is a very exciting time! Not only is the house progressing smoothly, but today, Josh and I got some amazing news: I was chosen for a 1.0 Full time position as a French/6/7 teacher! I now have a permanent job!!! We are over the moon! I had my interview this morning, and did some Yoga to distract myself. The call came in the afternoon! I can't believe how much I vibrated! I am super excited about this new opportunity!

Onto the house!

Anchor Photo 1:



Anchor Photo 2:


The coolest part about today was being able to walk into the house and get a feel for the inside. It felt so spacious!

We had a blast being able to walk through the house, and I FINALLY got to go onto the deck!!!

Looking in from the deck:



I'M QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!!
I'M EMPLOYED!!!


The view was amazing!


Looking into the house:



Here are some helpful photos for WIRING/Interst:


Septic System at the front of the house.


Wiring for the heat pump system.


A rope-filled pipe for wiring to get to the sauna at the bottom of the lake area! What a smart idea!


Heat-Pump pipes going down to the lake.

So, now that I've flipped all day, and been to the moon and back, I'm going to crash. I'm pretty sure I didn't sleep in two days.

Love from the Fort!!

1 comment: