Monday, June 18, 2012

The innards

Well, awkward day. I decided to come home today from work before heading back for a staff meeting at 3:30, and I am glad I did. The second I get to the door, carrying my books from my class... RING RING RING RING RING... Apparently, my two tubs, three toilets, and all other things we ordered (including the kitchen sink) arrived a day early. With not much time to spare, I got the trailer, loaded it up, delivered a cake to a retirement party I could not attend, then headed off (very late) to my staff meeting. WHAT A PAIN!


Here's my Escape loaded....No, that is not garbage!



Anchor Photo:


Can you spot the change?

If you said interior walls, YOU'RE RIGHT! Sorta...



We got the studs up for the Master bedroom and bathrooms. The walls for the kids rooms are next.




And, looks like they are going to be putting in the concrete tomorrow.




And, Hydro One tomorrow.... I'll have to bolt from work, but it's worth it!

Quite honestly, I'm too tried to write a lot, so I'll leave it with that. Let me just say that 'SURPRISE, IT'S A TUB' is not something I want to hear anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment