Thursday, June 21, 2012

"Oh look... RED!"

Last day of School! So tired, and so looking forward to the future.
This home is the ideal distraction.

This will mostly be a photo tour:

JUNE 20TH


Here are the bedrooms, and our hallway:


Bathroom?

Josh's comment: "Oh look, red!"



The in-floor heating lines are in.




We returned today:



The septic field is coming together.


The weather finally broke, so the concrete was finally poured into the basement. Now, backfill, trusses, and decking are next :)


 Now, finally. This was a gift from my school. No, not my lovely husband, but this gorgeous plant.
The wonderful thing about this plant is the smell. Petunias, bluebells, and A$$. This was the most beautiful, and STINKY plant I have ever seen. When it was presented to me, I carried it off the stage, and was abruptly hit by a strange smell.... when it was in my classroom, the smell followed. My students were disgusted! They had to open a window to keep from gagging. I simply LAUGHED and laughed and laughed!!! How could I not. It was so beautiful, and such a wonderful gesture, and what a strange quark. I LOVE the plant. Unfortunately, it had to get out of my apartment, and currently resides at my property where it can stink in peace, and I can still enjoy the beauty.
Cool story bro!



No comments:

Post a Comment